Thanks for taking a picture of me Jana! You are amazing!

Followers

WHO IS BALD IS BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY?

Well, it's me of course! Hi, I'm Scott, just an ordinary guy who loves life and all the little nuances that it brings! Simply put, I'm a father to a wonderful son, a husband to a beautiful wife, and an amateur photographer who enjoys looking at the world through a piece of glass! I took up photography a couple of years ago, after having gastric bypass surgery. Since 12/07, I have lost 180 pounds, but found a real passion for documenting life with my camera. I could say that the big names out there have inspired me, and they have, But my true inspiration comes from the people I meet everyday who share the same thoughts and zeal I have for photography. We are truly blessed with some really great photographers around Nashville. So, what are you waiting for.... ...grab a camera, snap some pics, and enjoy life to the fullest!
*

Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Portraits from Christmas 2009

 

 My Family Christmas 2009

This is of course, my wife Beth, my son RJ and me!

My Family Christmas 2009-2

My sister and brother in law Jim.  Melissa has also had weight loss surgery, and has done tremendous!

My Family Christmas 2009-3

My brother and his family!  Top right photo bottom row: Ashton and Ryan (my niece and nephew).  And then on the top row is Keith my brother and Marliss my SIL.

My Family Christmas 2009-4

Now this is the “Maxwell Gang”.  Watch out, these guys might be the next “James Gang”!  Looking at the sepia colored photo, top row: Jim and Melissa (BIL and sister), then Lisa and Michael (nephew and his girlfriend/fiancé).  Bottom row is Tiffany and Trevor (my nephew and his girlfriend/fiancé), and one of Tiff’s daughters Tessa.  The other one is Tinslee (pink outfit in Mom’s arms).  Tinslee was getting a little tired and did not want to participate!  Which is understandable when you young!

My Family Christmas 2009-5

My nephew Michael and his girlfriend/fiancé Lisa.  It seems we are waiting on a date to be set, and then she will not be his girlfriend anymore!  ♥♥♥

My Family Christmas 2009-6

Now, let’s talk about these guys!  They are truly a hoot.  This is one of my sisters and her husband .  Sherry and David are nothing but fun, and I really enjoy the times we have together!

My Family Christmas 2009-7

Last but not least is my nephew Trevor and his girlfriend/fiancé Tiffany.   Just like Michael and Lisa, we are waiting , and waiting, and…you get the idea! ♥♥♥  Tiffany’s 2 girls are really a beautiful addition to our family.  You can’t help but love both Tessa and Tinslee. I really like the top photo where Tinslee is sitting to herself and pouting! I have fallen for these girls hard.  Especially since they have given me a special nickname…

Uncle CooCoo! 

What’s even more coincidental is, Tiff’s dad is one of my best friends from High School!  What a small world!

 

The only family portrait I did not get was my Dad and Stepmom.  But that’s Ok, because I have several photos from Christmas Day that includes them.  And if you really want to see my stepmom, click here!

 

More photos to come shortly!

1 words of love !:

Donna said...

Stopping by for a little visit Scott. Great Christmas Pictures. So, hows the waccom tablet coming along?