Thanks for taking a picture of me Jana! You are amazing!

Followers

WHO IS BALD IS BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY?

Well, it's me of course! Hi, I'm Scott, just an ordinary guy who loves life and all the little nuances that it brings! Simply put, I'm a father to a wonderful son, a husband to a beautiful wife, and an amateur photographer who enjoys looking at the world through a piece of glass! I took up photography a couple of years ago, after having gastric bypass surgery. Since 12/07, I have lost 180 pounds, but found a real passion for documenting life with my camera. I could say that the big names out there have inspired me, and they have, But my true inspiration comes from the people I meet everyday who share the same thoughts and zeal I have for photography. We are truly blessed with some really great photographers around Nashville. So, what are you waiting for.... ...grab a camera, snap some pics, and enjoy life to the fullest!
*

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Can’t See The Forest Because Of That Tree!

Sweet Shot Day

You know the old saying…


“You can’t see the forest for the trees”. 


Well, the other day, I had trouble seeing anything beyond this one tree.  Every time I tried to focus on something else, I ended back at this one tree.  There was just something about the solitude of this tree just standing out there all by it’s lonesome. 


But the beauty of it all, I didn’t need to see anything else.  For me, this was gorgeous! 


 

Saunders Ferry Sunrise-035-Edit-EditTREE TRYP

Make sure you head on over to Sweet Shot Tuesday and check out the rest of the entries. 

While ogling over the other beautiful entries, make sure you show some blog love and leave a comment or two. 

Until next time. . .


sig line dec