Thanks for taking a picture of me Jana! You are amazing!

Followers

WHO IS BALD IS BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY?

Well, it's me of course! Hi, I'm Scott, just an ordinary guy who loves life and all the little nuances that it brings! Simply put, I'm a father to a wonderful son, a husband to a beautiful wife, and an amateur photographer who enjoys looking at the world through a piece of glass! I took up photography a couple of years ago, after having gastric bypass surgery. Since 12/07, I have lost 180 pounds, but found a real passion for documenting life with my camera. I could say that the big names out there have inspired me, and they have, But my true inspiration comes from the people I meet everyday who share the same thoughts and zeal I have for photography. We are truly blessed with some really great photographers around Nashville. So, what are you waiting for.... ...grab a camera, snap some pics, and enjoy life to the fullest!
*

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fix-it Friday

FacesFixIt

One of my new blogs I look at is “I Heart Faces”. One of these days, I figure out how to add the “heart” symbol to text!

I truly enjoy is editing photos. I believe it makes me a stronger photographer. If I can fix a photo in Photoshop, it then helps me to think how I can make the shot better without editing.

So, every Friday I Heart Faces has a “Fix-it Friday” photo that anyone can download and play with. Well, here’s my effort at it. Not much has been changed except exposure, a little white balance adjustment. Then added in a crop and rotate.

3994151621_b0b9988785_b

Original photo from Kim @ My Family’s Circus

3994151621_b0b9988785_b-Edit

3994151621_b0b9988785_b-Edit-2

NIK Color Efex Pro-Glamour Glow

The fun part is experimenting with the photo!


0 words of love !: