Thanks for taking a picture of me Jana! You are amazing!

Followers

WHO IS BALD IS BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY?

Well, it's me of course! Hi, I'm Scott, just an ordinary guy who loves life and all the little nuances that it brings! Simply put, I'm a father to a wonderful son, a husband to a beautiful wife, and an amateur photographer who enjoys looking at the world through a piece of glass! I took up photography a couple of years ago, after having gastric bypass surgery. Since 12/07, I have lost 180 pounds, but found a real passion for documenting life with my camera. I could say that the big names out there have inspired me, and they have, But my true inspiration comes from the people I meet everyday who share the same thoughts and zeal I have for photography. We are truly blessed with some really great photographers around Nashville. So, what are you waiting for.... ...grab a camera, snap some pics, and enjoy life to the fullest!
*

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photoshop weekend!

This weekend it has been really cold in Nashville.  I mean it’s the coldest day we’ve had since last winter.  Geez, the thermometer is reading 36 degrees this morning.  That’s just plain cold.  In fact, coffee is not really helping either!

Well, this weekend I’ve been playing with Photoshop again.  Man, this is one wicked program!  Since the weather has turned chilly, I decided it was a good time to design this years Christmas card.  Now, I’m not gonna show you that one yet, but I will share with you what else I have been working on.

A BOY AND HIS CELLO

storyboard sto'ry·board' v. A panel or series of panels of rough sketches outlining the scene sequence and major changes of action or plot in a production to be shot on film or video. 

I could not be prouder of my son and the progress he has made with his music!  In one short year, he is becoming a great cello player.  The way he can listen to a song and then play it on Betty (his cello), is amazing.  He has now started playing guitar as well. 

Dad, this one’s for you…he saw the guitar I had given you oh so many years ago and asked if he could play it.  Every Friday he packs up his guitar for lessons at school. 

I have truly been Blessed!

C Ya!

1 words of love !:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! LOVE you Both!