Thanks for taking a picture of me Jana! You are amazing!

Followers

WHO IS BALD IS BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY?

Well, it's me of course! Hi, I'm Scott, just an ordinary guy who loves life and all the little nuances that it brings! Simply put, I'm a father to a wonderful son, a husband to a beautiful wife, and an amateur photographer who enjoys looking at the world through a piece of glass! I took up photography a couple of years ago, after having gastric bypass surgery. Since 12/07, I have lost 180 pounds, but found a real passion for documenting life with my camera. I could say that the big names out there have inspired me, and they have, But my true inspiration comes from the people I meet everyday who share the same thoughts and zeal I have for photography. We are truly blessed with some really great photographers around Nashville. So, what are you waiting for.... ...grab a camera, snap some pics, and enjoy life to the fullest!
*

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sweet shot tuesday

Day Lillies-3

Didn't get out much this weekend, so I had to play around the house with my camera.  These lilies are from bulbs my wife planted when we moved in the house 15 years ago.  The really unique thing, at least to me…they are transplanted from Texas and were originally planted my wife’s grandmother 25 years ago!  How in the world does this work?

Sweet Shot Day

Anyway I tend to ramble at 2:00 a.m. in the morning.  Have a wonderful week, and take a moment to stop and smell the flowers in your life! Or at least head on over to Sweet Shot Tuesday and check out the other gorgeousness that abounds in our lives!

 

sig line dec

2 words of love !:

Cate said...

Ah - so I see that you and I had a theme with orange-red flowers this week :-) And yes, the Kiwis all call the plants that I snapped "Red hot pokers" - appropriate isn't it?

Love the depth of field in your pic, and also the history.

Susan said...

Wow...stunning. And to think where that beautiful flower came from.

How neat!

Thanks for sharing.